Perceived quality is one of the most critical aspects for successful product design. The Industry needs to focus on the right things to sustain fierce competition.
We solve problems for:
– Engineers – in product development, time and money are the scarcest resources. Billion-dollar decisions often rely on predictions and assumptions about how a customer will perceive a product.
– Designers – the design process is filled with biases and stereotypes, making it normative and gendered. Data-driven thinking and A/B tests are valuable allies, but they’re not a replacement for clear-headed, strong decision-making.
– Humans – people want quality products designed with a consideration of inclusivity and sustainability. The only problem is there are not many.
– Analytics as a Service (AaaS) platform for evaluating the perceived quality of products and future product design.
– A consistent and repeatable methodology that brings human senses into the measurable space of numbers.
– Intended Future tells what’s truly important for the customers with 10x times cost reduction compared to a “conventional” customers clinic.
– We match big numbers with engineering knowledge: Human Senses and Product Quality. Scientific mindset: years of research and proven methodology lead to repeatability of results.
– We can predict the perceived quality of future products. Making a rational trade-off.
– We track human bias and facilitate inclusive design.
– Our goal is to bring tailor-made AI algorithms to help experts make mindful design decisions.