Startup Camp fall 2017.
Startup camp batch #11 will start this fall. During 10 weeks, you will get inspiration, individual coaching and professional feedback, etc. Together with other amazing people you will have a lot of fun as well as starting the growth companies of tomorrow.
We don’t expect you to build a scalable business model in 10 weeks (but we actually have alumni’s that did) but we want you to set a solid foundation. The first step is to validate the Problem Solution fit, i.e. that you have found a customer problem that is a real pain and that you have a relevant solution for it.
Prior to Startup Camp there will be four seminars about the Lean Startup methodology. We highly recommend you to attend these seminars in order to kick start your startup and get the most out of Startup Camp.
Our ambition is that you during the camp will:
• Validate the customer/user need
• Identify (build) and verify the Minimum Viable Product
• Become ready to join our accelerator program
• Create a crisp pitch to communicate your startup
During 10 intense weeks, you will get:
• Inspirational seminars from serial entrepreneurs
• Weekly group coaching and feedback sessions
• Feedback and networking events with industry professionals etc
• Free office space 24/7
• A dedicated business coach
• Pitch opportunity at the Demo Day
The program is ”class-based” meaning that the majority of the sessions are held with all the teams, normally during Wednesdays 13.00-17.00. All sessions are held in English and should be considered as mandatory.
The best teams will be offered an investment opportunity (up to 300 KSEK) from Chalmers Ventures and potentially other investors.
Criteria to apply:
• An identified problem you want to solve, an idea of the solution and the resources to move forward.
• A team consisting of at least 2 persons.
• Participating at the Lean Startup seminars is desirable.
Welcome to our family!
If you have any questions, please contact me:
Head of Startup Camp